Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Super Busy Spring Break!!!!! :P

This week has been one of the busiest! On Friday I came home from school and slept over at my friend's house. Saturday I met my newest pan pal, Uwe, from Germany. Sunday, I went to the Brewery Art Walk in LA. Monday, I slept in and stuff. Tuesday, I went to the beach and was a guest announcer on the radio, I came home, went out for sushi with my mom and went to go see "Mirror Mirror", the movie was boring at first but in the last 30 minutes or so, it was adorable. Wednesday, I went over to my mom's work with her to help, then visited my grandma in Lancaster. Thursday(today), I went to LA on the train(metro link) and subway! I felt really sad for there were people on the street with signs saying that he had AIDS and needed help or that they didnt have enough money to support her two children. I felt really bad that I couldn't help them, my parents can barely support my family let alone another! Well, tomorrow, I think I'll do last weeks Algebra homework, it's due on Monday anyways, my week is basically gone. I am gonna sleep well tonight for I walked until I had blisters, then took a nice, relaxing, hot bath, painted my nails and put up my hair, no make up, no flat iron, only a pair of sweats and a tank top. Damn, I feel so fresh!!! (: ttyl bye<3

No comments:

Post a Comment