Sunday, March 18, 2012

Coffee and Exchange Students(:

Today, I woke up and hopped onto the computer to check my Gmail, I quickly clicked on Jumoke's email to me and read it with enthusiasm! I grabbed my Japanese tea cup and headed to the kitchen to put on the kettle and went back on to check out some exchange student web sites, I was soon dumbfounded to see that many of the websites didn't have the UK as an option to be exchanged to, so, I looked for about 3 hours and eventually found about 5 to 8 websites that had options to be an exchange student in the UK! I am thinking about...woah, my coffee started to squeal, I ran into the kitchen and turned the kettle off and poured my self some coffee, and came back and sipped my coffee...[I am thinking about] becoming an exchange student in the UK, it is quiet expensive though, I would have a host family and probably be there for a semester or two, it would be amazing! I'm still trying to persuade my parents to let me go, I'm slightly worried that I will have to drink tea in the evening, every day, I would get bored of it after a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment