Wednesday, March 28, 2012

High School & TRADER JOE'S SPARKLING ~natural ORANGE flavor~ MINERAL WATER

hahaha! today was wonderful! During my first period, I went and saw my new high school councilor, since I'm graduating from Placerita Jr High, I had to choose the classes I wanted to be in next year (my freshman year). OMFG! I got into AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination) that helps me get into college, I might have to take Summer school :c because I have a C- in Algebra 1A/B. It's so freggin hard! I got into the following classes and electives: ENGLISH-English 9A/9B, MATH-Geometry 1A(if i get at least a C), SCIENCE-Biology A/B, PE-PE 9A & Beg Dance, ELECTIVE-AVID, Spanish 1A/B, and Theater Arts 1A/B, CLUBS-GSA(Gay-Straight Alliance) & the anime club<3 anyways, I'm really bummed that if I get into Summer School I wont be able to do any Summer Volleyball or Tennis :/ and I wont be able to camp at the beach for weeks at a time in our RV :c also, none of my friends got into my electives which sux! I also have a crush on a guy named Spencer, but he doesn't seem to like me back, so now I'm trying reverse cycology (idk how 2 spell) to make him like me by showing interest in someone else(Sal), and not even texting Spencer at all(which is very hard for an otaku girl like me!) Anyways, I have to go to bed, byezzz<3

No comments:

Post a Comment